- Zimmerman’s Attorneys Hit Him With $2.5 Mil Bill - 2013-11-29
- Girlfriend says Zimmerman pointed shotgun at her - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
- George Zimmerman arrested in Florida - 2013-11-18
- Duggan Deserves Our Support To Lead City Back To Prosperity - 2013-11-13
The NAACP petition calling for federal charges against George Zimmerman in the murder of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin may have the support of Detroit City Council.
Sources report that Councilwoman JoAnn Watson is expected to propose the resolution at city council’s meeting on Tuesday, supporting the petition that calls for civil rights violations be filed by the Department of Justice against Zimmerman.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!