- Judge Rules Detroit Eligible For Bankruptcy - 2013-12-03
- Mayor-elect Duggan to sell Goodfellows' newspapers downtown Monday morning - 2013-12-02
- MAYOR-ELECT MIKE DUGGAN TO RECEIVE 2013 NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR AWARD - 2013-11-26
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Duggan Deserves Our Support To Lead City Back To Prosperity - 2013-11-13
"Napoleon for Mayor vehemently denies any involvement with a second write-in candidate,” said Jamaine Dickens, spokesman for Napoleon for Mayor. “Every time Mr. Duggan’s campaign is in another self-inflicted negative situation, instead of taking responsibility for his own campaign’s actions, inactions, and incompetence, Mr. Duggan invokes Benny Napoleon’s name.
“When Mr. Duggan was disqualified from being on the ballot, he accused Napoleon for airing a third party commercial about it. Last week, when Mr. Duggan was exposed for advising Governor Snyder on appointing an emergency manager in Detroit when all the while he consistently told voters he was against an EM, Mr. Duggan invoked Napoleon’s name again. And now that a Detroiter who, ironically, decided to run as a write-in candidate as has Mr.. Duggan, he invokes Napoleon’s name.
If all public polls are an indication, Benny Napoleon is expected to win the primary election, making at least 13 other candidates desperate to win the number two position. But instead of even considering this fact, Mr. Duggan again, accuses Napoleon for Mayor of attempting to harm his already wounded campaign.”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!