- Detroit Police Consider 'Stop and Frisk' - 2013-08-20
- WATCH: Benny Napoleon Shares His Vision For Detroit - 2013-08-08
- Orr Responds To WSJ Detroit "Lazy" Comment - 2013-08-06
- Free Bizgrid Shows Detroit’s Entrepreneurial Resources - 2013-07-31
- Beaumont class for Expectant Parents: ‘Understanding Childbirth’ - 2013-07-31
The deadline for creditors objecting Detroit’s bankruptcy has arrived.
Judge Steven Rhodes who is presiding over the historic hearing set Monday as the eligibility objection deadline. Creditors include bond holders, insurers, banks, the city's two employee pension systems, individuals and companies.
The city has until Sept. 6 to file its responses to the objections.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!