- Judge Rules Detroit Eligible For Bankruptcy - 2013-12-03
- Mayor-elect Duggan to sell Goodfellows' newspapers downtown Monday morning - 2013-12-02
- MAYOR-ELECT MIKE DUGGAN TO RECEIVE 2013 NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR AWARD - 2013-11-26
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Duggan Deserves Our Support To Lead City Back To Prosperity - 2013-11-13
It may be true that ‘the squeaky wheel gets the oil’, at least it seems that way with Tom Barrow.
Thursday The Wayne County Board of Canvassers approved a recount of Detroit's mayoral primary after receiving a petition from former mayoral candidate, citing election fraud.
According to the Free Press:
The board also approved recounts for the city clerk, for city council’s at-large seat, and city council districts 2, 3 and 7; the counting will begin Tuesday at Cobo Center. Benny Napoleon and Mike Duggan are expected to face off in the general election, Nov. 5.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)