Detroit Restaurant Week is set to return for fall 2013! Beginning Friday, September 20 through Sunday, September 29, Metro Detroiters will once again be able to enjoy hearty three-course meals for just $30* per person.
This year's spring edition of Detroit Restaurant Week will be the ninth time the promotion has been offered since the fall of 2009. The eight previous promotions saw participation from almost 230,000 diners while generating millions in sales for the participating restaurants and area businesses.
For more information on participating restaurants visit: http://www.detroitrestaurantweek.com/
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)