- Administration: Obamacare website working smoothly - 2013-12-02
- Administration: Obamacare website working smoothly - 2013-12-01
- Three Things To Know Before Buying A Health Plan — And Where To Find Them - 2013-11-29
- Why is Obama Apologizing all the Time? - 2013-11-25
- Obamacare Website Targeted By At Least 16 Cyber Attacks - 2013-11-13
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Friday, 27 September 2013 03:10 Written by CNN News
Here’s the first look at insurance rates on 36 exchanges run by the federal government. States with few competing insurers tend to have higher rates. Premiums listed below are monthly rates for the benchmark plan and don't include federal subsidies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)