- Michigan Puts up a Fight - 2013-12-02
- Why Ohio State vs. Michigan Is the Best Rivalry in College Football - 2013-12-01
- 3 Gift Ideas For Your Beauty Junkie Friend Who Has It All [VIDEO] - 2013-11-21
- Can Race Be Taken Out As A Factor In Renisha McBride Case? - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
According to authorities, a 28-year-old man is being held in connection with the death of his girlfriend. Police grew suspicious and searched the home after the boyfriend called on Saturday to report his 29-year-old girlfriend missing. During the search police found, what seemed to be bloody plastic.
The woman’s body was found inside the couple’s Farmington home. Detectives say the man told them the woman died after a domestic dispute turned violent. The case is currently being reviewed by the prosecutor’s office for possible charges. Her name and cause of death has not yet been released.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!