- The True Price of Great Holiday Deals - 2013-12-02
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Tech Firms Now Hiring More Women Than Men - 2013-11-19
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 07:00 Written by Britney Spear, Regional Content Editor
Looking for a job? You might be in luck if retail is your area of choice.
On Tuesday, Mar. 5 ALDI will hold a hiring event at two locations in the metro-Detroit area.
The grocery chain will take applications for several positions within the company that include manager trainee.
Prospective applicants can apply at one of the two following locations between the hours of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.:
Double Tree Hotel
5801 Southfield Exp
Detroit, MI 48228
36400 Van Dyke Ave.
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
ALDI is looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
For more information and to apply online, click here.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (1)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)
- Cop Admits He Made a Black Man Sing, Dance Like Chimp On Video (3)