Southfield Mayor Brenda Lawrence will host a Community Roundtable on Code Enforcement on Wednesday, May 22 at 7 p.m. in the Southfield Public Library Meeting Room, 26300 Evergreen Road.
To participate, residents must make reservations by calling the Mayor’s Office at (248) 796-5100. The discussion is limited to the first 25 residents to make reservations; however, others are welcome to attend. The Mayor’s Roundtables are designed to allow residents the opportunity to discuss predetermined topics that impact the quality of life in Southfield. City of Southfield department heads and staff will be on hand to answer questions related to the respective topic.
For more information, call the Mayor’s Office at (248) 796-5100.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)