Category: RTM News Reel Published on Sunday, 14 April 2013 16:01 Written by News One
The ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ star did not deny California Highway Patrol’s account that he was traveling over 90 mph and “nearly slammed into a gas tanker.”
He was charged with misdemeanor DUI and released on $5,000 bond.
TMZ caught up with Hart as he was leaving the jail and even though his “girl” tried to silence him, he told the complete truth about the situation.
See what the comedian had to say on Twitter about the incident below:
Hart is right; drunk driving is not a game and it’s not funny. Someone could have been killed — including Hart and his companion. Hopefully he truly has learned his lesson.
Hart’s hit show, “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” was recently renewed by BET for its second season.
- ^TMZ. (www.tmz.com)
- ^Twitter Comedy Beef: Mike Epps, Kevin Hart Exchange Insults (newsone.com)
- ^Steve Harvey 2.0: Comedian Kevin Hart Offers Advice To Black Women (newsone.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)