- Kanye West Cuts Ties With Nike & Signs New Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Adidas - 2013-12-06
- Reflections: Crude is the right word - 2013-12-03
- Cocaine Trafficker Admits To Shooting Suge Knight - 2013-11-14
- X-Men Producer Calls Kanye West A ‘Dumb N**ger’ - 2013-10-14
- Miley Cyrus On SNL: I Stopped Twerking Because White People Made It Lame [VIDEO] - 2013-10-06
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 11:19 Written by CNN
Page 4 of 8
The rapper was very close to his mother, teacher and author Donda West, who died after surgery in 2007. He may want to pay tribute to her as she was extremely influential in his life and inspired his song "Hey Mama." Here the pair appear at a signing for her book, "Raising Kanye: Life Lessons from the Mother of a Hip-Hop Superstar" in Los Angeles in 2007.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!