- George Zimmerman’s Girlfriend Wants Charges Against Him Dropped - 2013-12-09
- Zimmerman’s Attorneys Hit Him With $2.5 Mil Bill - 2013-11-29
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis On Racial Profiling: 'This Is Really Happening' - 2013-11-25
- Cop Admits He Made a Black Man Sing, Dance Like Chimp On Video - 2013-11-25
- Girlfriend says Zimmerman pointed shotgun at her - 2013-11-19
Page 2 of 4
Marissa Alexander who was abused by her husband while pregnant fired a warning shot at a wall to defender herself in her own home. The bullet didn’t hit anyone and Alexander didn’t harm anyone in other manner. But the would be victim by the same prosecutor as George Zimmerman was told she should have run out of her home and that “Stand Your Ground” law did not apply in her case. Alexander is serving 20 years in prison for the non-lethal and victimless action.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!