- Stephen Colbert Rips Fox News For Racist Reporting [Video] - 2013-07-26
- Paula Deen & George Zimmerman: Race In Common - 2013-07-01
- How history came alive at the Ford Freedom Awards - 2013-05-29
- DIA signals unchartered waters for Detroit - 2013-05-29
- Detroit One Seeks to Achieve Thriving City - 2013-05-22
Reason #274565 To Give Rush Limbaugh The Side-Eye: He Thinks ‘Caucasians’ Should Not Have Slavery Guilt
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 09:51 Written by Danielle Young, Associate Editor/ Hello Beautiful
Page 1 of 2
Rush Limbaugh seems to love the taste of his foot, seeing as how it's always in his mouth. During one of his controversial radio shows, he shared this amazing nugget, "A little history lesson for you. If any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians. The white race has probably had fewer slaves, and for a briefer period of time, than any other in the history of the world." What is old Rush talking about? George Zimmerman–the acquitted teen-killer. When asked about the verdict, Limbaugh revealed his inner thoughts about how he and the rest of the white people of the world and how they shouldn't have to feel guilty anymore because it's not solving anything or helping anyone. Wiser words never spoken.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)