Category: RTM News Reel Published on Sunday, 04 August 2013 09:00 Written by News One
Page 10 of 10
A good car does make our prez a happy man and his is the ultimate of machines on four wheels. The custom 9-ton, $1.5 million, practically indestructible stretch Caddie is 18 feet long and boasts military-grade armor plating, super thick bullet-proof glass windows, Boeing 757-type weighted doors, a reinforced steel chassis that is impenetrable by bombs or grenades and is equipped with night vision cameras, pump-action shotguns, tear gas cannons and bottles of the president’s blood in case he needs a transfusion.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)