- Preacher Accuses Obama of Assassinating Woman Killed In Capitol Shootout To Hide Love Child [VIDEO] - 2013-11-29
- Why is Obama Apologizing all the Time? - 2013-11-25
- Obama,Cyrus among GQ's least influential list - 2013-11-24
- Do You Know What Obama and Kennedy Have In Common? - 2013-11-22
- Bill Clinton makes hilarious 'Dog' comment about Prez - 2013-11-04
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Saturday, 17 August 2013 12:00 Written by News One
WEST TISBURY, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama says he’s having a “great time as always” on vacation on Martha’s Vineyard.
Obama took his wife, Michelle, and daughters Malia and Sasha on a late morning bike ride Friday through the Manuel F. Correllus State Forest in West Tisbury.
The president made the comment during a brief portion of the ride that the White House allowed the news media to see.
In the evening, the family went to Oak Bluffs for dinner at senior adviser Valerie Jarrett’s rental home overlooking Nantucket Sound.
Oak Bluffs has fireworks Friday night.
The White House says Obama was briefed earlier in the day on the violence in Egypt by national security adviser Susan Rice, who is traveling with the president.
Obama is scheduled to return to Washington on Sunday.
- ^Rand Paul: Black Voters Aren’t Being Disenfranchised (newsone.com)
- ^‘Dream Defenders’ Leave Florida Capitol, Fight Continues (newsone.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)