Charles Ogletree says that affordable healthcare is a universal issue, and one that needs to be supported by all of Congress. “The whole idea of Obamacare – I call it Obamacares – is something that is universal that everyone will benefit,” Ogletree said.
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Monday, 23 September 2013 11:30 Written by News One
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)