- Black Columnist Says Gays Are Bringing Hostility Into Public Space - 2013-10-16
- Televangelist Asks God For Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government - 2013-10-11
- ‘MasterChef’ Finalist Claims To Be God After Arrest - 2013-08-02
- Stevie Wonder Gets Company: Artists Refuse To Perform In Florida - 2013-07-23
- Detroit's Mandela Day Celebration - 2013-07-19
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 10:34 Written by Ruth Manuel-Logan/Newsone
Page 1 of 2
“I'll take anyone. Old or young, dad or mom, black, white, purple. I don't care. And I would be really appreciative. The best I could be," said Davion Only (pictured), as he nervously stared out into a crowd of about 300 onlookers at the St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church in St. Petersburg, Fla.
The 15-year-old orphan, who has been in the foster care system since he entered this world, is desperate for a home and a family he can call his own, reports the Tampa Bay Times.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!