- O’Bannon Lawyer Slams NCAA “Hypocrisy” in Profiting Off Of Student Athletes - 2013-12-05
- Many Young Americans Blame Colleges For Rising Student Debt - 2013-12-03
- Detroit City Council Community Meeting Changed to November 26 - 2013-11-18
- Mother’s Boyfriend In Jail For Punching 13 Month Old Daughter to Death - 2013-09-16
- Laila Ali Apologizes To Kanye West For Baby Name Diss - 2013-08-07
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Monday, 21 October 2013 14:53 Written by NewsOne Staff
Page 1 of 2
Aziza Kibibi, whose infamous father, director Aswad Ayinde, (both pictured above) impregnated her five times, just received a $10,000 scholarship from the female empowerment organization Soroptimist to use towards her college degree, reports the New York Daily News.
The grant monies, which is part of the organization's Women's Opportunity Awards program, are given to women to use towards the betterment of their lives. The grant typically goes towards helping women meet educational goals so that they can lay a more concrete and stable foundation for themselves career-wise.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!