- Chicago Bus Tour Visits Places Shaping President Obama’s Life In City - 2013-11-11
- ‘MasterChef’ Star Commits Suicide - 2013-10-14
- Richard Daley: Former Chicago Mayor Steps Out With New Girlfriend [VIDEO] - 2013-07-31
- Kanye West Launches “Got Bars” Music Program for At-Risk Chicago Youth - 2013-07-30
- Debra Simmons: NAN Vice-President Tasered At Miss. Civil Rights Rally [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] - 2013-06-04
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 10:56 Written by Jim Young/Reuters
A man walks past a display of name tags placed on a chain link fence at the DuSable Museum of African American History in Chicago, Illinois, October 11, 2013. The tags, written with the names of people who are victims of violence, was started by the museum's curator Charles Bethea which became an addition to another exhibit at the museum on gangs and gun violence.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!