- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Pregnancy, Says She’s ‘Finally Truly Happy’ - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Sunday, 09 September 2012 20:56 Written by News One
Johnson, via Twitter and his recent tattoo of Lozada’s face on his leg, has been animate in his fight to save his marriage.
Lozada reportedly filed for divorce three days after Johnson allegedly head-butted her during a domestic dispute that led to his arrest; he was cut from the Miami Dolphins and lost an endorsement deal soon after.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
Johnson has refused to participate in any divorce proceedings and will not sign any paperwork leading to the dissolution of his marriage with Lozada because, according to sources close to TMZ, he feels he can win her back.
However, Lozada may not need the former NFL star’s John Handcock to finalize her divorce because, under Florida law, she only needs to get a judge’s approval.
Sources tell TMZ that Lozada is “hellbent” on making the divorce happen and there is nothing Chad can do about it.
Perhaps Chad should just take some time to himself and move on. It is clear that Evelyn already has.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!