- Michigan Consumers may Save due to SCOTUS decision - 2013-06-18
- DTE Energy files amended renewable energy plan; reduces surcharge - 2013-06-04
- DTE Energy News Release: DTE Energy provides summer cooling tips to save money - 2013-06-04
- See Photos and Accomplishments of the 2013 Men of Excellence Honorees - 2013-05-13
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 21:59 Written by News One
The case was cracked when 53-year-old David Weber handed the card to the bartender who took his order Monday night. The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/RRk8km ) reports the bartender noticed he had just been handed his own credit card.
The bartender called Miami Beach police. Weber was charged with credit card fraud and theft. He remained in the Miami-Dade County Jail early Wednesday.
Police say Weber told them he found the credit card on the ground.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Fatherâ€™s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)