- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
- Wayne County judge asks Michigan court to reject suspension recommendation - 2013-04-11
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 19:09 Written by News One
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
The entertainment news site reports that they learned of Owen’s meager salary from new documents filed in his L.A. child support case. TMZ calculates that he earned $28 per hour for 152 hours of work.
When T.O. signed a tentative deal with the Seahawks around Aug. 7, he had to submit pay stubs as part of the L.A. case, which involves two of his baby mama’s. He was expected to earn $925,000 during the regular season, but he was cut after three poor showings during the pre-season.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!