- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 19:09 Written by News One
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
The entertainment news site reports that they learned of Owen’s meager salary from new documents filed in his L.A. child support case. TMZ calculates that he earned $28 per hour for 152 hours of work.
When T.O. signed a tentative deal with the Seahawks around Aug. 7, he had to submit pay stubs as part of the L.A. case, which involves two of his baby mama’s. He was expected to earn $925,000 during the regular season, but he was cut after three poor showings during the pre-season.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!