- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 20:46 Written by News One
Through all of the prevarications and posturing, there is one thing that remains true of GOP presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney. He has no problem changing positions as quickly and often as Bain Capital shuts down companies.
His latest revisionist exploration into “He must think we’re stupid” territory, finds Mittens trying to fix the fall-out from his Billionaire Boy comments that have been put on blast after video from a closed fundraiser were leaked to the press. As previously reported by NewsOne, Romney said that it’s not his job to care about the 47% of Americans who dare to feel entitled to things such as food, housing and healthcare because “those people” are victims who will undoubtedly vote for President Barack Obama:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)