- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
- Wayne County judge asks Michigan court to reject suspension recommendation - 2013-04-11
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 20:46 Written by News One
Through all of the prevarications and posturing, there is one thing that remains true of GOP presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney. He has no problem changing positions as quickly and often as Bain Capital shuts down companies.
His latest revisionist exploration into “He must think we’re stupid” territory, finds Mittens trying to fix the fall-out from his Billionaire Boy comments that have been put on blast after video from a closed fundraiser were leaked to the press. As previously reported by NewsOne, Romney said that it’s not his job to care about the 47% of Americans who dare to feel entitled to things such as food, housing and healthcare because “those people” are victims who will undoubtedly vote for President Barack Obama:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Bamboozled: Breast Mutilation as Preventive Care? (1)
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)