- Michigan Consumers may Save due to SCOTUS decision - 2013-06-18
- DTE Energy files amended renewable energy plan; reduces surcharge - 2013-06-04
- DTE Energy News Release: DTE Energy provides summer cooling tips to save money - 2013-06-04
- See Photos and Accomplishments of the 2013 Men of Excellence Honorees - 2013-05-13
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Sunday, 30 September 2012 22:19 Written by News One
The Republican vice presidential nominee says he and Romney want a 20 percent cut in all income tax rates. He says they would pay for those cuts by closing loopholes and deductions.
President Barack Obama and Democrats have hammered Romney and Ryan for refusing to say until after the election which tax loopholes they would close.
Ryan told “Fox News Sunday” that “it would take me too long to go through all the math.”
Ryan said he and Romney would start by closing loopholes for higher-income Americans.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!