- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- And The Saga Continues: L.A. Reid Tweets About TLC’s Status With Epic Records - 2013-11-25
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Prince debuts 'Breakfast Can Wait' video - 2013-10-20
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 23:09 Written by News One
Stacey Dash took to the Twittersphere and told the world that Mitt Romney as president of the United States is “the only choice for your future” along with a photo of her that screams NASCAR meets beauty pageant.
Twins Who Gave Birth On Same Day Set Record Straight! Starting With, ‘We Do Not Have The Same Baby Daddy!’
Dash responded calmly to the criticism by saying that she was entitled to her opinion. She then went on to retweet support from conservatives and a statement from Romney:
“@MittRomney: Women have had enough of @BarackObama’s disappointment. We need new leadership to get our economy growing again.”
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
See how he wrapped so many key words in two sentences and just put “women” in front of it? This is the mind-numbingly generic candidate that Dash believes should be POTUS.
Nicki Minaj also drew the anger of fans when she rapped the following verse on Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 4″:
“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”
Minaj later claimed that she was being sarcastic and President Obama came to her defense, claiming that he believed that she was just being creative with one of her characters.
Dash, on the other hand, is serious, and just as “clueless” as ever.
- ^Permalink to: Twins Who Gave Birth On Same Day Set Record Straight! Starting With, ‘We Do Not Have The Same Baby Daddy!’ (newsone.com)
- ^Huffington Post (www.huffingtonpost.com)
- ^Permalink to: Man Sues Strip Club After Pole Dancer Allegedly Ruptured His Bladder (newsone.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!