- VIDEO: Dwyane Wade shows up at fan's prom - 2013-05-20
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Sunday, 21 October 2012 18:09 Written by News One
The “Basketball Wives” femme fatale was asked by one of her Twitter followers, Anthony, to attend his senior prom with him and she agreed after some nudging from his friends and followers. His only request was that she wear a red dress.
I have to say that I’m very excited because I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers named Anthony and I gladly accepted! The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.
I’m very happy to know that Anthony is attending his prom and graduating high school, what a beautiful accomplishment. I encourage all of you to stay in school and attend college! There is nothing better than having an education and bright future.
Help me countdown to PROM! Anthony and I are going to do it BIG at West Bloomfield High School June 2013! I will keep you updated throughout the year on our plans and what I may wear. I may even have you guys choose the dress for me! All I know is that Anthony wants me to wear red and he is wearing black/white!
Thank you again for asking me Anthony!
P.S. I am NOT doing the Dougie. I don’t even know how! LMBO!
As previously reported by NewsOne, Lozada called it quits with her husband of 42 days, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, after he headbutted her during an argument over a condom receipt. In the wake of the incident, Johnson was cut from the NFL’s Miami Dolphins, where he had recently signed to play wide receiver, and the couple’s controversial reality show, “Ev and Ocho,” was shelved by VH1.
Displaying sexy, new chocolate brown tresses (pictured below), it appears as if Lozada has put all of that behind her and we wish her well. First stop, though, is prom! Make sure you get him home on time Ev!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Bamboozled: Breast Mutilation as Preventive Care? (1)
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)