- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
- Wayne County judge asks Michigan court to reject suspension recommendation - 2013-04-11
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 22:23 Written by News One
From the instant 2nd presidential debate classics, “Please proceed, Governor” and “Get the transcript,” to the 3rd debate set-down, “Well, governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets,” President Barack Obama has become King of the Unexpected Soundbite.
But this one is pure gold.
In an upcoming Rolling Stone cover story, “Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley, the POTUS in no uncertain terms called Mitt Romney a “bullsh**tter”.
We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, ‘Well, that’s a bullsh**ter, I can tell.’”
Score. And one.
Hilariously, Rush Limbaugh found the word just too vulgar to say, and modified it to ‘bullcrapper” on his radio show. The man who has spewed such vile, sexist, racist, discriminatory language, pandering to the ugliest denominator in America, all of a sudden can’t say ‘bullsh**ter’?
- ^Obama Drank Some Joe Juice: President Wins Second Debate! [VIDEO] (newsone.com)
- ^Presidential Debate Finale: Obama Wins With Confidence; Romney Sticks To Lagging Script [VIDEO] (newsone.com)
- ^Politico reports (www.politico.com)
- ^Obama Diagnoses Mitten’s Flip-Flopping Illness As ‘Romnesia’ (newsone.com)
- ^Permalink to: Obama Diagnoses Mitten’s Flip-Flopping Illness As ‘Romnesia’ (newsone.com)
- ^Colin Powell Endorses Obama: ‘I’m Not Sure Which Romney We Would Be Getting’ (newsone.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)