- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1 billion - 2013-05-20
- Heat's LeBron James Now Dishing Assists to National Weather Service - 2013-04-17
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 09:09 Written by Darrell Etherington, Tech Crunch
Instagram has just announced that its full feed has made its way to the web, meaning that users no longer have to access through the dedicated mobile apps to check out all of their content, and participate in the conversation around posted photos.
The web-based feed comes in both desktop- and mobile-optimized flavors, meaning you’re set if you’re using something like BlackBerry not yet graced by an official app (minus the ability to post photos, of course). Instagram has been making overtures to the web after remaining mobile-only for a long time, but this goes beyond simple flirtation.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!