- Organizing for Action To Air Pro-Obama Healthcare Ads - 2013-06-19
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House - 2013-06-16
- Obama's Morning-After Pill Decision Affects a Growing Share of Women - 2013-06-11
- Myrlie Evers Meets with President Obama - 2013-06-04
- President Obama on Morehouse valedictorian’s long journey to graduation - 2013-05-28
Pro tip: If you act like lap dogs, your lover will treat you like lap dogs.
Sorry, ladies and gents, but you won't win the president's respect being his personal pool of of sycophant stenographers who can always be counted on to roll over. Fox News' Ed Henry, one of the good guys in the press corps who actually asks tough questions, speaks for the rest who don't:
I can say a broad cross section of our members from print, radio, online and TV have today expressed extreme frustration to me about having absolutely no access to the President of the United States this entire weekend. There is a very simple but important principle we will continue to fight for today and in the days ahead: transparency.
Obama doesn't respect the White House press corps; he uses and discards them at will.
If the press corps want his respect, they might want to do something that actually instills a little fear … like their jobs.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!