- Iyanla Tapes Open Letter To DMX After Rapper Curses Her, Has Outburst On Son (video) - 2013-04-15
- Beyonce premieres 'Life is But a Dream' on HBO - 2013-02-18
- Oprah gets Lance’s confession - 2013-01-23
- Oprah's Interview with Lance Armstrong Airs Tonight - 2013-01-17
- Oprah's Breast-Cancer Scare - 2012-11-27
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Thursday, 07 March 2013 00:09 Written by News One
Appearing on the season premiere episode of Iyanla Vanzant’s ‘Fix My Life,’ Yonkers rapper, DMX, born Earl Simmons, exploded at the motivation guru, telling her in so many words to fix her life.
Vanzant, well known for asking searching, difficult questions of those who come to her for help, was unprepared for “The Dog” to bark. But when he did, she had no problem giving it right back to him.
“Shut the f*** up, man!” DMX screamed at Vanzant.
“I’m not intimidated by you,” she returned calmly.
“You ain’t got to be intimidated, just stop running your mouth!”
Tell Iyanla to stop talking? He must not have gotten the memo that that was a no-no. See more of the promotional clip below:
DMX — who has been in and out of jail for years, while battling a crippling drug addiction — also appeared on the reality show “Couples Therapy” with ex-wife, author Tashera Simmons.
The second series of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premieres Saturday, April 13 at 9PM EST.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!