- People on the Move - 2013-05-21
- Sony BMG Settles Major Legal Battle with Black Law Firm for the Rights of Artists - 2013-05-18
- Beyonce: The Ascension of a Megastar - 2013-04-30
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Saturday, 09 March 2013 13:13 Written by Ty Alexander, hellobeautiful
At 7Turner has landed her first Vogue cover. The legendary singer covers the fashion bible’s Germany issue for the month of April. The cover was shot by photography couple Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer.
This cover makes Tina Turner the oldest woman to be featured on the magazine since Meryl Streep (62) on American Vogue in January 2012. I’m hoping that at 73 I’m able to say I look this marvelous!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Bamboozled: Breast Mutilation as Preventive Care? (1)
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)