- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce And It Could Get Ugly! - 2013-10-18
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
Category: RTM News Reel Published on Saturday, 09 March 2013 13:13 Written by Ty Alexander, hellobeautiful
At 7Turner has landed her first Vogue cover. The legendary singer covers the fashion bible’s Germany issue for the month of April. The cover was shot by photography couple Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer.
This cover makes Tina Turner the oldest woman to be featured on the magazine since Meryl Streep (62) on American Vogue in January 2012. I’m hoping that at 73 I’m able to say I look this marvelous!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!