- Michigan Puts up a Fight - 2013-12-02
- Why Ohio State vs. Michigan Is the Best Rivalry in College Football - 2013-12-01
- St. John Providence Health System invites women to join T.E.A.M. Pink this month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month - 2013-10-16
- Notre Dame Visits Michigan for One Last Night Game - 2013-09-06
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Recognized for Quality in Cardiac Care - 2013-07-31
Category: Sports Published on Monday, 25 March 2013 12:48 Written by CNN
on March 25, 2013
The teams that advanced to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament have been about as unpredictable as one would have expected after the 2012-13 college basketball season.
Of course, a No. 15 seed advanced to the second weekend of the tournament for the first time in history, as Florida Gulf Coast rolled over Georgetown and San Diego State.
Then, for the second time in three years, a team which played in the opening round has won three games, with La Salle riding its stellar trio of guards to its first Sweet 16 in over 60 years.
From these Cinderellas to some big-time matchups like Duke vs. Michigan State and Kansas vs. Michigan, this Sweet 16 has it all.
Here are predictions and picks for all of the Sweet 16 matchups.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!