Lammers Wins One Event, Takes Top 10 In Another At 2nd Annual Judson Collegiate Pro-Am and Legends Challenge
Category: Sports Published on Wednesday, 17 July 2013 13:40 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
An experience of a lifetime was just getting the opportunity to attend, but University of Detroit Mercy senior Lindsey Lammers (Milan, Mich. / Milan) sweetened the deal just a little more with her play over the weekend at the 2nd Annual Judson Collegiate Pro-Am and Legends Challenge. The four-day event was held at the Country Club of Roswell in Roswell, Ga.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)