- Celebrities join forces for All-Star Giveback: Thanksgiving Edition - 2013-11-25
- The "Piston - Knicks" Dance Off With Over 3 Million Views - 2013-11-25
- The Pistons' Road to Relevance - 2013-11-05
- Twelve Detroit Youth Compete In Sprite Ultimate Challenge - 2013-07-16
- Chauncey Billups to Pistons: Detroit Reportedly Signs Veteran G to 2-Year Deal - 2013-07-11
Category: Sports Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 15:10 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
The Force was strong with this one. The Detroit Pistons and the Palace Sports & Entertainment production team won the 2013 National Golden Matrix Award for Best Mascot Video.
This is the first Golden Matrix Award for Palace Sports & Entertainment since 2003. Ryan Archibald and Barry Walton produced the original "Hooper's World: A New Saga" digital short for Star Wars Night at The Palace of Auburn Hills. The video, starring Hooper and Detroit Pistons Center Andre Drummond, aired in-arena during the Pistons win over the Atlanta Hawks in January.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!