- Celebrities join forces for All-Star Giveback: Thanksgiving Edition - 2013-11-25
- The "Piston - Knicks" Dance Off With Over 3 Million Views - 2013-11-25
- The Pistons' Road to Relevance - 2013-11-05
- Twelve Detroit Youth Compete In Sprite Ultimate Challenge - 2013-07-16
- Chauncey Billups to Pistons: Detroit Reportedly Signs Veteran G to 2-Year Deal - 2013-07-11
Category: Sports Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 15:10 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 2 of 2
Pistons Hooper's "Saga" beat out stiff competition – across professional and college sports – for the award presented at the 31st Annual IDEA Conference in Montreal. IDEA annually recognizes artistic and technical excellence in large-screen video and matrix displays in arenas, stadiums, convention centers and other public assembly facilities.
"We want to congratulate Ryan, Barry and Hooper for this recognition of their work," said Harlan Hendrickson, PS&E Vice President of Marketing. "The video was well-received and this award is a reflection of how creative and innovative our production team can be."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!