- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis On Racial Profiling: 'This Is Really Happening' - 2013-11-25
- Richie Incognito Taunts of Jonathan Martin Reveal NFL’s Unspoken Racism [VIDEO] - 2013-11-07
- Detroit Lions Win Big Against Cleveland Browns - 2013-10-13
- Bengals Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones Arrested For Mouthing Off To Cops? - 2013-09-24
- ‘Pacman’ Jones Pleads Not Guilty To Slapping Woman - 2013-06-13
Category: Sports Published on Wednesday, 07 August 2013 10:39 Written by jonathan Hailey, Assistant Editor/ Urban Daily
Recent NFL Hall of Fame inductee Warren Sapp is a man of many talents. After being inducted into the Hall of Fame, Sapp went to a party and busted some epic dance moves.
Warren Sapp entered the party rocking his Hall of Fame jacket and just enjoying the festivities when the DJ called Sapp on stage. Sapp, without missing a beat, grabbed the mic and said, "One time like my dog Ray Lewis used to do." After that, came the epic dance break down. Let this be a lesson: don't sleep on the big dudes when it comes to dancing because we get busy!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!