- How To Anti-Age Your Scale - 2013-12-02
- Family Caregivers Live Longer Than Their Peers - 2013-10-22
- Run This Town Is Creating A Health Movement In The D - 2013-09-04
- The Thing That Can Save Black Men’s Lives - 2013-08-07
- Just Give It a Shot: Immunizations Keep Kids and Communities Healthy - 2013-07-11
Category: Sports Published on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 11:34 Written by Ruth Manuel-Logan/newsone
Page 1 of 2
Legendary boxing champ Oscar De La Hoya (pictured) voluntarily checked himself in to a rehab facility Monday night, just two years after completing a program for cocaine and alcohol addiction, according to USA Today. While the details as to which substance the former boxer is battling are yet to be released, many speculate that the same demons which have haunted him in previous times have once again resurfaced.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!