- O’Bannon Lawyer Slams NCAA “Hypocrisy” in Profiting Off Of Student Athletes - 2013-12-05
- In '12 Years a Slave' All Eyes on Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor - 2013-10-22
- Black Scientist Called Shocking Slur For Declining To Write For Free - 2013-10-16
- Titans Earn Prestigious WGCA All-Scholar Team GPA Award - 2013-07-18
- Colleges should commit to foster diversity, NAACP urges - 2013-07-02
Category: Sports Published on Friday, 13 September 2013 15:07 Written by Eric Guster/ NewsOne Staff
Page 1 of 2
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and universities are the perfect plantations. They have slaves who work for them tirelessly for no money. For free. Not a dime. Not only do the slaves work for the NCAA and the universities, but the slaves earn the NCAA and said universities millions of dollars in various forms of revenue. They have money rolling in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! In business, we call that a multiplication of your efforts: making money while you sleep.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!