Category: Sports Published on Tuesday, 23 March 2010 17:40
Earlier this month, the wife of the Philadelphia 76ers’ Allen Iverson’s filed for divorce following his announcement that he was taking the rest of the basketball season off to spend time with his four-year-old daughter, Messiah. According to ajc.com, she is suffering from an undisclosed illness.
In the divorce decree filed in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta, Tawanna Iverson stated that their marriage is “irretrievably broken.” She is asking for permanent custody of their children, who range from 17 months to 15 years of age, child support and alimony.
A specific settlement amount was not reported.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)