- NFL Free Agent Titus Young Arrested 3 Times in a Week (video) - 2013-05-15
- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
After the Lions loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, Cliff Avril met with the media and revealed he had not taken anything positive from the game.
“I mean we put ourselves in this mess. Luckily we have the bye week where guys can evaluate themselves and try to get on the right track,” Avril said.
He was asked how difficult the loss was, and Avril responded by saying: “It’s a team sport where the offense has to back us up, special teams have to back us up. Once we get all three phases going I think we are unstoppable.”
Avril was also asked if it was possible to take anything positive out of the game knowing that the defense played well by not giving up a touchdown. Avril said, “we lost, it doesn’t make a difference how well we played. Can’t even feel happy losing.”
The Lions are on a bye this week and will take on the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday October 14 in Philly.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)