(Note: Best read with your tongued firmly planted in your cheek- any resemblance to reality is --"Pure Michigan.")
The entire state of Michigan has been added to Governor Snyder's disaster declaration.
Today Gov. Rick Snyder announced that Michigan State Police amended a recent disaster declaration to include the entire state of Michigan to support ongoing response and recovery efforts after the Michigan Senate controlled by his own Republican Party, left town without passing Medicaid Expansion. The Senate's inaction leaves 450,000 working adults exposed to illness, injury and death.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)