Signal # 2 - Lack of Interest/Concern: Your mate used to be there anytime you had a bad day, argument or a bad cold, now you have to get your chicken soup on your own. When love fades, unfortunately so does concern and care for some people. If your mate shows no interest in how you feel and how they can make things better, Single-town may be your next place of residence.
AJ Williams is an columnist/feature writer for the Michigan Chronicle and FrontPAGE. She is also a local radio and online television personality who has worked with Mason Radio on 107.5 FM and as a host of The MIXX TV Show with UDetroit, as well as producer of the "The LovEXperience Series for ARCH Executives. Under her personal brand "I AM AJ Williams" she provides voiceovers, talk show formats including hosting, interviewing, podcasting and production for media spots.Website: www.iamajwilliams.com/
Latest from AJ Williams, Chronicle Web Editor
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (1)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)
- Cop Admits He Made a Black Man Sing, Dance Like Chimp On Video (3)