#3 – Give Love: Share your time with someone less fortunate. On days like today, it’s easy to fall in the self-centered pity zone of “me, me, me” and although you may be single on today, there are worst things to be. Find some appreciation for your current boo-less situation and give back at the same time. You could volunteer at a nursing home; you could drop chocolates off at a home for single teenage mothers or work in a soup kitchen. The list is endless and karma could reward you by brining some selfless love back into your life.
Most important remember your perception is your reality, being single is FAB if you perceive it that way! So enjoy being single, enjoy yourself and remember worst-case scenario, you could just sleep today away and start over tomorrow. Just kidding!
For more of A.J. William’s perspectives on life and love please visit her at:
Facebook: I AM AJ Williams
AJ Williams is an columnist/feature writer for the Michigan Chronicle and FrontPAGE. She is also a local radio and online television personality who has worked with Mason Radio on 107.5 FM and as a host of The MIXX TV Show with UDetroit, as well as producer of the "The LovEXperience Series for ARCH Executives. Under her personal brand "I AM AJ Williams" she provides voiceovers, talk show formats including hosting, interviewing, podcasting and production for media spots.Website: www.iamajwilliams.com/
Latest from AJ Williams, Chronicle Web Editor
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)